Renter’s Insurance, Waterloo, IA

If you rent an apartment, condo, or home, you need to protect your personal property from damage or loss.  Your landlord will cover the property, but you need to cover your personal belongs.

You are also open to liability and can be sued which can cause a financial hardship.

At Fish-Johnson we can provide you with your options and what works for your rental.

Click on Request a Quote/Get a Second Opinion and one of our staff will get right back to you.