Here are five things to remember to help protect yourself from becoming infected with the coronavirus. Follow flu prevention tips.
Top tip: Wash your hands – Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe both at home and at work.
Don’t panic. Don’t hoard but do stock your cupboards with some extra food and cleaning supplies. Every time you grocery shop, buy a few extra items. Think about having enough on hand to last a few weeks.
Check your medications, make sure you have a supply on hand
Think about a backup plan if schools were to close during an outbreak
Ask your employer about a work-from-home option.
Have any questions, give us a call.